The questions we are most-often asked are on this page. We hope that you find this helpful…….
1. What is a Platinum Supreme Shareholder and are you one?
I am a Platinum Supreme Shareholder at Lifestyle Resort, which is the highest level membership. As a Shareholder I can offer the most VIP amenities to those who reserve their accommodations through me. No other member can offer more VIP amenities.
These amenities include:
- VIP Gold bracelets
- Access to all the VIP beaches including the VIP Beach, Serenity Beach, Harmony Beach, and NV Beach
- VIP World and VIP Pool
- Reservations in the top ala carte restaurants
- Golf cart in Villa or Presidential Suite accommodations
- Free Ocean World tickets
- Top shelf liquor and wine delivered to the Villa or Presidential Suite
- VIP Party
- VIP Casino Night
- Free transportation from/to Puerto Plata Airport (POP) or help with arrangements to/from Santiago (STI) airport
- Free greens fees at Los Mangos Golf Course
2. What is the process to reserve an accommodation?
It is a very easy process. You will need to contact me by phone at 610.505.7362 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can fill out the contact form on my web site. I will request a confirmation of your reservation from the Resort. As soon as the reservation is confirmed I will send you the confirmation information I receive from Lifestyle Resort (usually 24-48 hours).
3. How do I arrange for the airport transportation?
Once you arrange your flights, you will need to email your itinerary and the number of people needing the shuttle to the resort. Your confirmation will have the name/contact information for the person at the resort who will handle the details. Lifestyle Resort will send you the confirmation for the shuttle, but of course, if you have any questions or do not get the response you expect, you can always contact me for help.
4. Is there internet service at the resort?
Yes! WiFi has recently been added to all accommodations at Lifestyle Resort. Is is also available in the main areas and all of the beaches and VIP pool areas.
5. Can I have the chef prepare breakfast in my Villa?
Yes! Your chef will make made to order breakfast daily in your Villa by request. Once you check in to your Villa let VIP Services know you would like the chef to prepare your breakfast in the morning. If you wish to go to the buffet some of the days, just let your chef know that you don’t want her to prepare the breakfast that day. (you will also have a maid at your villa who will set the table and do all of the breakfast clean up)
6. What is Lifestyle Resorts phone number?
The number is (809) 970-7777
7. Why is it so cheap / What’s the catch?